We’re looking for a skilled Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background to become a major contributor in FE workflow and help us to shape the technical vision. You’ll be influencing a UI/UX by discussing trade-offs with the UX team helping to come up with a final design that sites cour customers’ best needs.
You’ll be exposed to the latest technologies powering leading marketing platforms (Data collection and analysis, ML, e.t.c). Proficient JS knowledge and communication skills are essential as you’ll become effectively a Tech leader of FE technology.
About the project: B2C CDP (customer data platform) that collects and connects all of your data, analyzes, and assists you to properly segment and personalize your marketing interactions. Our related stack: React, Mobx, Redux, Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, Mjml, Storybook, Webpack.
• 5+ years experience in front-end development (using React)
• Excellent understanding of the OO design/programming paradigm
• Hands-on experience working with design/architectural patterns
• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Strong knowledge of databases and networks
• At least intermediate English (B1+)
• Back-end development experience
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Competitive salary
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches