We are looking for a Software Engineer to join an Indigo Ag Engineering Organization. Indigo is determined to build a development center in Ukraine.
Indigo AG is a Unicorn Boston Startup with over 1200 employees. Valued at over 3 Billion dollars, #2 on the Disruptors list Indigo Ag is an international AgriTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a budding industry where agriculture meets technology. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
At first you will join Digital Identity group and will have an opportunity to build your career in all areas of Indigo Engineering organization.
Digital Identity team is an integral part of Indigo Platform responsible for building:
• User Profiles, Authentication and Authorization providing APIs to serve the information about the User to all Indigo systems
• Business Accounts modeling all Farming operations from Organization to Legal Entities, Locations and Facilities
• Building complex, graph like hierarchies of business objects
• Building super performing APIs returning random pieces of the Business Accounts graph
• Permission policies and scopes on both end points and sets of data
• Answering the questions about the user is allowed to see in the system
• Access Management supporting implementation of access control with Open Policy Agent and the services doing data upload and to security policies and synchronization
Indigo engineering provides tremendous career and learning opportunities. Working on Indigo Platform you will acquire and improve your skills in Micro Services development, REST, Database optimization, Data Pipelines and Machine Learning as well as working with Data Science.
You will become a better engineer working with FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, Pydantic, Python3, Celery and Redis, deploying docker images to AWS using terraforms, learning to work on mono-repo in small highly autonomous teams with very high degree of ownership. Full stack opportunities are also available.
• Indigo career opportunities are unlimited for both Individual Contributors and Managers, regardless of geographic location.
• Best place to work according to Glassdoor’s 2019 Employee Choice Best Places to Work.
• One of the most innovative companies according to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies 2019.
• 3+ years experience using Python
• Excellent understanding of the OO design/programming paradigm
• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Strong knowledge of databases and networks
• At least Intermediate+ English
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Medical insurance or sports compensation
• 20 business days of paid vacation, additional vacation in case of baby birth
• Sick leaves compensation
• Maternity/paternity leave
• Corporate events and team-buildings
• Competitive salary