We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a development team for a US startup that is going to positively benefit millions of people.
Medicare is confusing, constantly changing, and has many options. We want to make it easy. Our vision is to connect people with the right health plan and maximize their benefits. We want to improve health outcomes by empowering members to take control of their healthcare.
We are at the start of our journey after raising millions of dollars from leading insurance companies and venture capital firms. Join our team of passionate people to help us make our vision a reality. We’re looking for an engineer who wants to get their hands dirty, understand hard problems, and be a part of making a difference in our product and people.
We are using the different cloud platforms, so you'll be designing and implementing Web Applications, Single Page Application, dealing with Vue.js, NodeJS, SQL Server, Redis, and Dynamics CRM, configuring cloud solutions, and setup data processing. You'll be able to design and implement Frontend solutions from the scratch using the latest industry innovations and practices.
• 3+ years experience in front-end development using Vue.js or other modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Angular
• Back-end development experience (Node.js)
• Excellent understanding of the OO design/programming paradigm
• Hands-on experience working with design/architectural patterns
• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Strong knowledge of databases and networks
• At least intermediate English (B1+)
• Experience with Ruby on Rails
• Good understanding of unit testing/test automation
• Being a Linux power user
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches