We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a VerityRMS development team that creates SelfService solutions for client interfaces.
Verity is a leading provider of research management software, data, and analytics that empowers investment managers to accelerate winning investment decisions. Serving nearly 360 of the world’s leading institutional investors, Verity’s powerful platform transforms research workflows by combining SaaS technology with best-practice fundamentals.
VerityRMS is the research management system that gives analysts, compliance teams, and portfolio managers more of what they need.
Our main goals are flexible and customizable interfaces that satisfy client needs in a reliable and user-adjustable working environment. It’s critical to save time resources for investment professionals because less searching time means more time for decisions.
Our work on a bunch of different integration software like AddIn for Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google Chrome, as well as cross-functionality with various market data providers outcomes into a quick and reliable way of gathering and organizing important researches on the fly.
The product is gathered on top of dockerized micro-services built with Ruby On Rails, Haskel, NodeJS, React, Angular, and ELM. For each client, we provide individual environment on AWS which guarantees data security and product isolation. At the current moment, our team is focused on React & NodeJS technology stack.
• 3+ years experience in front-end development using React
• Excellent understanding of the OO design/programming paradigm
• Hands-on experience working with design/architectural patterns
• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Strong knowledge of databases and networks
• At least intermediate English (B1+)
• Back-end development experience (NodeJS)
• Good understanding of unit testing/test automation
• Being a Linux power user
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Medical insurance or sports compensation
• 20 business days of paid vacation, additional vacation in case of baby birth
• Sick leaves compensation
• Maternity/paternity leave
• Corporate events and team-buildings
• Competitive salary
• Comfortable office (no open space policy, height-adjustable desk on demand, nice relax/sports areas, spacious bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)