We are looking for a Software Engineer to join a development team which creates SelfService solutions for client interfaces.
Our main goals are flexible and customizable interfaces which satisfy client needs in a reliable and user-adjustable working environment. Our customer develop research management software for the world's leading investment managers. It’s critical to save time resources for investment professionals because less time searching means more time for decisions.
Our work on a bunch of different integration software like AddIn for Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google Chrome, as well as cross functionality with various market data providers outcomes into a quick and reliable way of gathering and organizing important researches on the fly.
Product is gathered on top of dockerized micro-services built with Ruby On Rails, Haskel, NodeJS, React, Angular, ELM. For each client we provide individual environment on AWS which guarantee data security and product isolation At the current moment our team is focused on React & NodeJS technology stack which is planned to be the major utility used throughout all SelfService solutions.
• 3+ years experience in front-end development using React
• Excellent understanding of the OO design/programming paradigm
• Hands-on experience working with design/architectural patterns
• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Strong knowledge of databases and networks
• At least intermediate English (B1+)
• Back-end development experience (Node.js)
• Good understanding of unit testing/test automation
• Being a Linux power user
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Competitive salary
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches