We are looking for an HR Business Partner who will help us to take our people-related activities to the next level, strengthen company culture, and, finally, make our company even more loved place to work.
We expect you will contribute to strategic-level decisions, like shaping company purpose, vision and values, as well as lead company-wide people-related initiatives, e.g. revise our approach to people development and performance management, introduce an HR information system, improve employer branding and much more.
What makes us different from an HR perspective? We operate as a well-knit community of highly autonomous, self-managed teams, where the engineering "sense of beauty" and strong customer focus neighbor with a fun and friendly atmosphere, and people valued over profit. Combined with a fostered sense of ownership it results in little-to-no hierarchy and, in fact, inverted leadership pyramid as an organizational structure.
Saying all that, we are looking for a passionate person with broad knowledge and strong practical skills in the HR domain, who is willing to gain completely new experience in a quite different business environment.
If all the above looks challenging to you, we'd be happy to talk to you.
What you’ll work on
- in close collaboration with the leadership team, contribute to the company vision and strategy with a strong focus on people and culture aspects
- oversee, design, implement and support company's HR strategies and activities, including creation and tracking related budgets
- keep company transparent to people through consistent and honest internal communication on company values, culture, HR initiatives
- take ownership of all existing HR activities such as on/off-boarding, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, etc.
- coach and support engineering teams on various aspects of people operations, encourage them to improve our practices and tools
- constantly improve company HR processes, practices and tools using data-driven approach
- take care of company people and make sure everyone is being heard and happy working here
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years working as an HR (preferably in IT industry)
- profound knowledge and hands-on experience in HR domain, relevant background advantageous (e.g. MA in HR, organization management, etc)
- proven experience in establishing and improving HR processes, practices and tools in a mid-size company
- excellent negotiation skills and ability to work out and commit to a compromise
- being a self-managed/organized person, striving for continuous improvement
- strong business acumen and experience working in an agile environment
- well-set communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- fluent English
What we offer
- great people to work with and comfortable working environment
- variety of challenges to grow personally and professionally
- books, trainings, workshops, conferences reimbursement
- English classes and clubs
- paid lunches
- 20 days of paid vacations + paid sick leaves