We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join a team that develops Financial Research Software for Investment Professionals.
It provides research with crystal-clear primary datasets, time-saving tech, & expert analysis.
The point of research - public financial data with history, structure, and analytics that no public source offers (Insider Activity, Stock Buybacks, Management Changes, 10-K/10-Q Filings, SPACs & IPOs, Proxy Filings).
- Maintain a distributed system for the aggregation and analysis of financial market regulatory filings
- Maintain a continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline
- Create and document all Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Capacity and Deployment Planning
- On-Call Duty / Outage Remediation
- Handle all operational and deployment issues
- Triage and escalate product performance and reliability issues
- 5+ years combined experience in DevOps, site reliability engineering, or release engineering
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Familiarity with a variety of programming and scripting languages and fluency in at least one of: bash, Python, Perl, PHP, Rust, C
- Solid knowledge of AWS cloud services including EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, CloudWatch
- Building and Deploying Docker / OCI containers
- Familiar with IT Automation Platforms, (Ansible, etc).
- Knowledge of source control (git/github)
- Build orchestration (Jenkins)
- Monitoring (Icinga/Grafana)
- Familiar with ELK stack (ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana)
- Undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
Home office setup compensation
Medical insurance or sports compensation
20 business days of paid vacation, additional vacation in case of baby birth
Sick leaves compensation
Corporate events and team-buildings